We now have Nolo books available online. If you are looking for information on what to file, how to file, when to file, or a particular issue in your case, Nolo Online is a great place to start.
Nolo has resources on:
- Business and Corporations – accounting, audits, buying or selling a business, consulting & contracting, employee rights, human resources, making a profit, nonprofit organizations, ownership structures, sales &
marketing, starting a business.
- Divorce and Family – divorce, adoption, child custody, elder care & seniors, family pets, marriage & living together, parenting.
- Immigration and Travel – fiance & marriage visas, getting a green card, student and tourist visas, U.S. citizenship.
- Money and Financial Planning – bankruptcy, credit repair & debt, identity theft, life insurance, personal finance, social security & retirement, Taxes.
- Patents, Copyright, and Trademarks – copyrights, creative arts & music, patents, trademarks, trade secrets.
- Property and Real Estate – buying a house, foreclosure, homeowners, landlords & property management, renters’ and tenants’ rights, selling a house.
- Rights and Disputes – criminal law, employee and consumer rights, lawsuit or mediation, personal injury, renters’ and tenants’ rights, represent yourself in court, small claims court, traffic tickets & accident claims.
- Wills and Estate Planning – estate planning, executors & probate, getting your affairs in order, living trusts, wills & power of attorney
Visit “Collection” page to search the Nolo resources.
Get In touCh
For more information
Monday - Friday:
1415 Truxtun Ave, Rm. 301 Bakersfield, CA 93301
Including library services & resources availble for use.
Advice & Guidance
For example, which forms to complete and how to file them.